Build Your Emotional Intelligence: The power of deep and meaningful connections
* Why a high EQ is the one skill everyone should want to master
* How the pandemic, technology, and political climate changed the way we connect
* How we use small talk as a shield of protection
* How vulnerability and curiosity influence the way we interact with others
* The benefits of deep and meaningful professional and personal connections
Raychel McBride has spent over a decade in Human Resources working in various areas such as diversity, recruiting, learning, and HR strategy along with her current role in culture and employee experience at Edward Jones. Raychel is a native of Springfield, Illinois, and a former IWIL member who is passionate about giving back to the community.