Do you have questions about how the upcoming legalization of recreational marijuana will affect your business? The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce is hosting a seminar to assist with understanding the Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act, which will take effect on Jan. 1, 2020.
Attorneys from Brown Hay & Stephens LLP will discuss what this legislation means and how it will affect employers and employees.
Topics discussed will include:
- Overview of the Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act
- Important issues for employers
- Identifying impairment and best practices
- Industry specific impacts
- How CBD and hemp differ from cannabis